Dear UK CLLSA Member
We would like to invite you to a Members' meeting of the CLLSA at:
The Belgrave Rooms, 25 Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LB http://www.belgraverooms.co.uk
10th March 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 hours
Travel & parking details are available here.
Registration with refreshment commences from 10:00. Lunch and refreshments will be provided free of charge.
There is no charge to attend, the purpose of patient meetings is for you, the patient, carer or friend to meet other people living with CLL, and to exchange experiences and learn from expert speakers.
This meeting is supported by clinical speakers with a special interest in CLL from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- 10:00 Arrival and Registration with refreshments.
- 10.30 Introduction & Welcome – CLLSA News
- 10:45 Dr Dean Smith “Living well with CLL" - An overview of CLL care and treatment (suitable for the newly diagnosed)
- 11.15 Questions
- 11.30 Group discussions & refreshments
- 12.15 Helen Knight "Living well with CLL" - CLL Clinical Nurse Specialist perspective & supportive resources
- 12.45 Questions
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Dr Christopher Fox "Living well with CLL" - The new treatment landscape and clinical trials
- 14:30 Questions
- 14.45 Tea & coffee
- 15.00 Patents and carers talks
- 15.30 Questions
- 15.45 Summing up
- 16.00 Close
Places are limited please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to attend.
Booking via the website: http://www.cllsupport.org.uk/ We are now able to receive online bookings for this meeting, if you want to register online for this meeting please login to the website using the username and password you set up and you will be able to register from this event information page, If you have not yet set up your passwords you can do this first from login.
Booking via email: You can Contact Sarah Tobin by email to register at: email@example.com When reserving places by email you will need to send the following information:
1. Your name and the name of anyone who will be attending with you
2. Any special dietary requirements
Booking by post and telephone: You can also telephone the free phone membership line 08009774396 and leave a message, or write to CLL Support Association, 39-40 Eagle Street, London, WC1R 4TH
The CLLSA are presently able to offer a bursary grant to enable those who need financial assistance to attend CLLSA patient meetings. If you would like details please contact Andrea by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Goldsmith Street
Nottingham, NG1 5LB
Event terms and conditions